Friday, February 06, 2009

My dad and I work for the same company. All I have to say is "7 MONTHS!"

My dad and I work for the same company. He can call me, e-mail me, or even take a 10 second ride up the elevator to come see whenver. I am 23 years old. My dad treats me like I'm 16. He did something extremely inappropriate today. He yelled at me in his office today because he received a parking violation notice that I had received 3 weeks back. FYI: Some one in the parking office f*cked up--I took care of the issue (or at least thought I had). I now have to pay $20. My dad blew up on me yelling, "You're STUPID!" Of course, I began to yell back. (Be mindful - this is happening all at work in my dad's office.) I have 7 months till I finish my Accounting degree at the University of New Orleans. 7 Months till Graduation = 7 Months till I MOVE OUT (of my parent's house) = 7 Months till Freedom

1 comment:

  1. crazy story about your dad and the parking ticket! where are you going to move in 7 months???

    please keep writing on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete